Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Patchwork belts....


... for the shop! I just finished these today and I love them! I am having some issues with my camera and the battery is not staying charged. It is not the best pic.. but you get the idea! ;) I have lots of new things in the works. I will try to share if I can! (darn camera!)
We have had a rough week with cars... the van was towed last friday after the ignition switch went out! UuGGH! My car is in Appleton getting a new airbag sensor after a recall letter came in the mail and ironically enough my air bag light came on the NEXT DAY! I am trying to stay positive and just keep busy with sewing! It is working so far!
I have lots of new things in at the shop for fall! Some great new sweatshop free tops & hats as well as new totes and accessories! Come in and check it all out!

Have a great day!:)

No comments: