Monday, February 11, 2008

BRRRRRR.....




All I can say is BBRRRRRRR !!! It is sooo cold here! -8 degrees and that is not with the windchill factor!

On a warmer note.. I have been looking for something to do with these cute containers that I have left over from my coffee(hmmhmm I go thru alot of them and it seems so wasteful!)..and I came up with these! I looove them! Each tin comes with a cute set of 6 magnets as well as a lid (that is on the bottom),they would make a great gift. They will be at the store tomorrow!

Thank you so much to everyone who came out for the valentine craftacular as always I had a blast and made a few new friends ;) I will have new goodies to post soon(clothing goodies that is)

I am off to my accountant~ Yay! I am done with my taxes(well so far)Big huge weight off my shoulders! ;) Have a great day and stay warm!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a great idea!