Tuesday, December 18, 2007

and the stockings were hung... um made!




I have been soooo busy... the shop is busy.. I have inventory to make and um yup presents to make! I found some time Saturday to bake with the kids. We made our version of the sweet mobile found in Martha Stewart living Holiday magazine... so cute! I also made us new stockings. I have mades ome for us everyear but they end up being for cutness and not so much for gifting in. ;) so this year I made these and I looooove them! I used red felt and some ricrac and mod looking silver glitter! The hardest part was writing our names in glue... My looks like it says *MON* instead of *MOM* hehe! oh well~ they still are cute and for this year will be useful! ok~ gotta get back to sewing! (Oh and I have been making these cute lil' birds... this one I kept the rest will be gifts!)

Happy Holidays!

No comments: