Wednesday, September 5, 2007

* Thank you! *





All I have to say is *Thank you* all sooo much for your support! I was at the Appleton Farmer's market Saturday. I had soo many kind people stop and compliment my work and not too mention I almost sold out of wrap skirts! I am soo humbled by this really! I love what I do and feel so blessed to be able to do something I love everday and be home to raise my children!

I also was the featured artist at Sweet Usoapia and had such a fun time with Misha and Anna! Thank you everyone who came and supported my work there as well! All of my creations are on display there until the end of the week!

I got the kids off to school this week! I am working on some new skirts! I was hoping to get my website done soon~ but It may be a little while yet! Here are some pics from the gallery walk...Have a great Wed. :)

No comments: