Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Perfect for a wedding! ♥


This is what I have been working on! A set of magnets for a lovely customer of mine! She is having these at her wedding reception as a small token for her guests! I was so honored to create this beautiful set just for her! :)

I have been busy sewing and working on a bunch of things! I am going to be vending at the Appleton Farmer's market this Saturday, College Ave. Appleton, Wi . It is such a fantastic market! I am really excited to be able to sell my clothing there! I also am the featured artist at my friend Misha's shop for the Sept. 1st (6-9pm) Gallery walk *downtown Oshkosh* Come and see me at Sweet Usoapia Market st.

I thought I would update you on the happenings in the world of daintydaisies :) Have a happy Tuesday! I have to get back to work and then the pool!

No comments: